In this issue:
- LONG RIDGE CLUB ON EPB AGENDA TONIGHT
- Stamford Land Conservation Trust Gets $2.25M
- Summer Drive-In Movies at Museum and Nature Center
- Recent Property Transfers in 06903
Old Long Ridge Club on the Agenda Tonight
EPB will consider application for church and parsonage
Plans for a new church at the site of the former Long Ridge Club are on the agenda tonight at the Environmental Protection Board (EPB) regular meeting. Anyone interested in the future of the property at 2517 Long Ridge Road will be interested in Action Item #2022-10 on tonight’s agenda.
Click here for the full agenda and instructions on how to attend via Zoom. Additionally, you can find various documents that have been submitted by the applicant to the City here and here.
Stamford Land Conservation Trust Gets $2.25M
Funds to be used for 245-Acre nature persevere, open space
“The Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection has awarded a $2.25 million grant to the Stamford Land Conservation Trust, according to an announcement from Gov. Ned Lamont. The money will help the trust purchase 64 acres of land the group has spent more than a year negotiating for with the current property owner.”
Click here for the full article or here to learn more about the Trust and its work preserving open space in Stamford.
Drive-In Movies Come to North Stamford
Stamford Museum and Nature Center’s “Flashback Series” spans the 60s to the 90s
The Stamford Museum and Nature Center is hosting four Friday night drive-in movies, starting this Friday with “Star Wars” – with popcorn and tacos available onsite.
Here’s the full schedule:
- Friday June 17, “Star Wars: A New Hope”
- Friday, July 8, “The Parent Trap”
- Friday, July 29, “The Goonies”
- Friday, August 12, “Back to the Future”
In addition to movies, they’ll also be hosting two drive-in concerts (one in July and one in September).
Click here for more information
Recent Property Transfers
Selected home sales in North Stamford, as reported by the Stamford Town Clerk:
- 30 Stone Fence Ln., 4 beds, 4 baths, 4,500 sf, 1.22 acres, $1,600,000
- 45 Falmouth Rd., 5 beds, 3 baths, 2,710 sf, 1.03 acres, $975,000
- 57 Dundee Rd., 4 beds, 5 baths, 3,184 sf, 1 acre, $965,250
- 22 Pheasant Ln., 4 beds, 2 baths, 2,223 sf, 1.06 acres, $635,000
- 19 McIntosh Rd., 4 beds, 3 baths, 3,744 sf, 1.02 acres, $708,888