The Land Use Bureau will be reopening on a limited basis to the public starting the week of July 12, 2021. Please adhere to the following procedures:
- All visitors will need to make an appointment. NO WALK-INS
- Appointments are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00am to 12:00 noon.
- For an appointment please call (203) 977-4711 or email StamfordLandUse@StamfordCTgov.
- Appointments are NOT available for the day of but must be made no later than 3:00pm the day before.
- Correctly worn masks are mandatory while in the building and interacting with staff.
- When arriving at the Government Center please report to the Security Desk in the lobby. Do not enter the building until called up by security.
Please be advised that permit applications can be made electronically and many questions can be addressed by phone (203) 977-4711, or email StamfordLandUse@StamfordCT.gov. during regular business hours, Monday through Friday 8:00am to 3:30pm